Stainless side-feeds a breeze to maintain
Known for being very easy to run and maintain, the stainless side feed conveyors are now standard across the full range of SAM Feed Wagons. This is a natural progression, as they they have been a very popular choice for farmers over the years.
“Extreme reliability is very important to us. There are no side-to-side tracking issues and maintenance is easy. As long as you keep the machine greased and the chains well oiled, they should run like a dream”, says Dave Meade, SAM General Manger.
They also cope well with the full range of feeds including the finer ones like Palm Kernel.
A belt option is still available, at no price difference, and offers a slightly quieter alternative for some.
- Sharp design - reinvented
- Celebrating 50 years at the Fieldays
- New digs for SAM!
- Stainless side-feeds a breeze to maintain
- New kids on the block
- Have your say on SAM’s next donation
- SAM continues to make its mark
- SAM's the man
- Steel decks on every SAM Trailer
- Corrosion resistant paintwork
- More stainless. Less worries.
- Accuracy and testing for SAM Spreaders