Corrosion resistant paintwork
All chassis on SAM Spreaders have seen a new evolution of painting procedure. This is for the maximum corrosion protection for your gear.
These machines are operating in one of the most harsh, corrosive environments there is so we need your paintwork to really stand the test of time.
We have gone with the most up-to-date technology we could find. The process is:
1) Steel grit abrasive blast
2) Thermal-arc pure zinc spray
3) Primer coat
4) Followed by a final two-pot epoxy top-coat
Sprayed metal systems such as this are the only coating listed in AS/NZ2312 that exceeds 20 years. It is mega tough stuff!
- Made in NZ...SAM Machinery
- Meet the NEW SAM Orchard Spreader
- SAM Computer Control
- Kiwi favourite marks 75 years in business
- More stainless. Less worries.
- Accuracy and testing for SAM Spreaders
- Sharp design - reinvented
- Celebrating 50 years at the Fieldays
- New digs for SAM!
- Stainless side-feeds a breeze to maintain
- New kids on the block
- Have your say on SAM’s next donation
- SAM continues to make its mark
- SAM's the man
- Steel decks on every SAM Trailer
- Corrosion resistant paintwork