New digs for SAM!
Sam Machinery have expanded their spare parts and offices up the road to 256 Maeroa, Frankton. The company now enjoy more areas to park new machines ready for dispatch, and gear in for servicing. Staff car parking is now also on-site and there is a professional new spare parts area for customers to visit. Parts are easy to find and quick turn around times for customer parts are prioritised.
The building used to be the Hynds HQ. Now the site has been repurposed with a bold yellow and green SAM fitout throughout.
“This new spot is more of a reflection of our quality gear and great service.” Marketing Manager, Kate Coombridge says.
Manufacturing facilities are still located on Norton Road, along Maeroa Road, and in behind on Rua Street.
Look out for the new signage and call in sometime.
- Sharp design - reinvented
- Celebrating 50 years at the Fieldays
- New digs for SAM!
- Stainless side-feeds a breeze to maintain
- New kids on the block
- Have your say on SAM’s next donation
- SAM continues to make its mark
- SAM's the man
- Steel decks on every SAM Trailer
- Corrosion resistant paintwork
- More stainless. Less worries.
- Accuracy and testing for SAM Spreaders