Celebrating 50 years at the Fieldays
Local farm machinery manufacturers, Coombridge & Alexander have been showing their sought-after range of SAM Machines, at every single National Fieldays since the beginning.
In the early days, Wilf Coombridge chatted for hours to local farmers and gave live machine demonstrations. Filling up the contacts book with sales for the year was vital, as was getting feedback from customers on how they were finding the products.
His son John Coombridge then joined him, extending both the product range and the business. Now three generations of Coombridge’s later, daughter Kate is connecting with customers, while son Will oversees assembly.
This year marked many milestones for the SAM team. Foreman, Keith Voogt this year celebrated thirty years at the company. And General Manager Dave Meade is seeing in an impressive twenty years as GM of Coombridge & Alexander this June. Dave credits the reason SAM customers keep coming back generation after generation to trust. "We aim to deliver quality, reliable products that are easy to use and maintain, backed by excellent service - every single time”.
- Meet the NEW SAM Orchard Spreader
- SAM Computer Control
- Kiwi favourite marks 75 years in business
- More stainless. Less worries.
- Accuracy and testing for SAM Spreaders
- Sharp design - reinvented
- Celebrating 50 years at the Fieldays
- New digs for SAM!
- Stainless side-feeds a breeze to maintain
- New kids on the block
- Have your say on SAM’s next donation
- SAM continues to make its mark
- SAM's the man
- Steel decks on every SAM Trailer
- Corrosion resistant paintwork